Saturday, June 4, 2011

The Price I Pay

As Brock is getting older he and Madi are beginning to play together better. The other day I gave Brock a bottle and went into the kitchen to do something. I could hear him and Madi laughing and and was happy to hear them playing NICELY together. Unfortunately when I looked over at them I found this:
Brock was drenched in his milk, I couldn't help but laugh at the partners in crime!
The other day I was making this: and looked in the garage to see Madi doing this:
The girl is a monkey! She loves to climb and has no fear, not a good combination. She makes me smile to imagine what goes through her little head.
Last night we had our friends Kurt and Jordan stay with us overnight while they were on their way to the river. It was so much fun to have them here, our kids like to play and we love hanging out with them. Their son Kru is four months older than Madi and Brock and their baby Madden are only 3 weeks apart. I only got a picture of Madi and Kru watching movies. It was a fun little visit!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Crazy little girl! Craazzyy!

Kurt and Jordan said...

THis post made me MISS You guys even more!!! That was such a fun night, thanks so much for letting us stay there, we love hanging out with you guys! I sure wish we were going to school there, we want to live in your neighborhood:) maybe we will have to head that way after school!!!! Kru can't stop talking about madi!!! he has looked at my pictures like 10 times and said mom that was so fun!!!

Kolbi Young said...

The car photo made me laugh out loud.....crazy little miss! Good job for your making jam! I'm impressed with your domesticity. Love your little munchkins!

Chelsea said...

That is hilarious! So fun that they are playing together though!