Saturday, September 27, 2008
It's About Time
I am a little slow at really starting our blog. We welcomed little Madison to our family on September 10, which was a week past her due date. She is a healthy little girl and weighed 8 pounds and was 21 inches. Four days after her arrival, David had to leave for Los Angeles for one week of training and then on to Scottsdale for another two weeks of training. Needless to say he is really missing his new little baby, and we are both really missing him. He only has one more week of training, and we will all be together in our new house in Las Vegas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey,
Here is my e-mail. jillytow@aol.com it sound like things are going well for you and your family. I bet you are ready for your hubby to be home. I hate it when Adam is gone.
Post a Comment