This is funny! I'm sure your brothers like having a baby doll around to "play" with ;)
Thanks for chatting last night, I called and have an appt. with Dr. Ponder - or as the receptionist called her "Sam." Is that right, did I find the right one? Her photo looked really young on the IHC website, so I'm thinking that is correct. Thanks for the recommendation, I feel much better. And they can see me on Fridays!!!!
Hey we stumbled upon your blog, and wanted to say hello! Congrats on your beautiful baby girl! Glad you guys are doing so well. We're gonna add you to our list so we can keep in touch!
Dave and I were married in August 2005 and welcomed Madison on September 10, 2008, Brock on July 8, 2010 and Ella on April 19, 2013. We are living in Las Vegas where David is working as an auditor for a CPA firm. I am a retired auditor staying home with the kids :).
6 comments:
Starting her out young. I love the Wii.
This is funny! I'm sure your brothers like having a baby doll around to "play" with ;)
Thanks for chatting last night, I called and have an appt. with Dr. Ponder - or as the receptionist called her "Sam." Is that right, did I find the right one? Her photo looked really young on the IHC website, so I'm thinking that is correct. Thanks for the recommendation, I feel much better. And they can see me on Fridays!!!!
A new baby and a new blog...what a busy few weeks. Congrats on your little one. She is a cutie. Hope everything is going well in Vegas.
Love it! New babies are so fun. She will grow soo fast - love every minute of it!!
Hey we stumbled upon your blog, and wanted to say hello! Congrats on your beautiful baby girl! Glad you guys are doing so well. We're gonna add you to our list so we can keep in touch!
Very cute picture of Madison. She is a very cute baby and I am just saying that she is really cute. I hope all is going well for you in Las Vegas.
Post a Comment