Saturday, October 11, 2008

Madison's Halloween Costume



Today I decided to get Madison her first Halloween costume. She is still so little that there wasn't much selection, but we ended up finding her this cute fairy costume. I thought she looked so cute in it. I don't think she liked wearing it very much because she wouldn't smile when she had it on. Maybe pink isn't her favorite color, like I thought it would (or should) be!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Staci she is beautiful, and that costume is so cute. I hope you guys are doing well and starting to settle down in your new home. I miss you, keep in touch and keep posting pictures of your cute little girl.

Kolbi Young said...

Oh, my goodness.....what a beautiful fairy princess!!! And I still think she loves pink. She can change her mind when she learns how to talk, right??!!

jilljohnson said...

What a cute costume. I love it. Little A is going to be a cowboy it fits the family.

The Prettymans said...

Staci, She is so cute! I love the fairy costume. That's what Kamry was for Halloween too....I'll post picts soon. Hope you guys are doing well!