Saturday, October 11, 2008

First Day at the Office


Monday was Dave's first day at the office. He is officially a professional accountant, and a soon to be CPA. He found out that he has passed 3 out of the 4 CPA exams this summer, only one to go. I am very happy that he got most of them out of the way before Madison got here because it is so much harder to study with her as a distraction!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Congratulations, Dave! Hope the first day was a success. I'm glad you guys have a blog so I can keep up with all your latests and see that cute girl of yours!! Hope the move went well!

rachel and brady said...

Congrats on passing those exams, Dave! That's awesome! And you look so professional! Hope the new job is going well. Madison looks so cute in her Halloween costume!

Kolbi Young said...

Wahoo! It is time to celebrate!! Congrats on the CPA exams....the 4th will be a breeze ;)

The Lichtie Family said...

Yay for Dave! Tell him congrats from us! It has been years since I have had to take a test and I hate studying for them. Tell Dave that I am impressed he let you take a picture of him. Steve would die before he would let me do that. Let us know when you guys are up next...we would love to see you. Oh, and little Madison is beautiful!! Aren't they fun? And yes, it only gets better!