Monday, November 3, 2008

Madi's Room



We are finally starting to feel settled in our house. We have been here for 2 weeks now and have most everything unpacked and put away. I still have a ways to go before everything is how I like it, but for now at least it feels clean and we can find things. We love our house and are having so much fun decorating. Here are some pictures of Madison's room. I haven't decorated yet, so don't mind the blank walls. I will post more pictures of the rest of the house soon.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Staci she is so cute! I saw her little head poking out from the crib. That's good you guys are starting to settle in. Don't worry it takes time to decorate, we've lived in our house 3 years and haven't fully decorated it yet. Miss you, stay in touch.

Dyan said...

Staci, it looks great. I love the crib. Madison is so little and cute. I miss the baby stage.

rachel and brady said...

I thought that was a little doll in the corner of the crib! She's so tiny and adorable!