
Madison's Uncle Steve and Aunt Melanie got her this cute hat from Peru when they visited there this past Spring. She will have to use it when we go to Utah to visit because she won't be needing it in Vegas. It has been so nice ever since we got here. The weather has been around 80-85 degrees, which I love! We have been going on walks every day around the neighborhood. Who would have thought I could work on my tan in November?
6 comments:
That hat is darling. She is changing so much. You're lucky the weather is nice there, I'm jealous. It is actually snowing as I type, oh well that's Utah for ya.
She is a cutie, and so small! How fun to be in a house, it looks really nice.
Way cute picture. I love the pictures of your house. It is so nice. Do you just love having a house of you own. I can not wait.
Oh my gosh - sooo cute! Your house looks beautiful!
Can I come and work on my tan too? So I get home from Hawaii with this great tan, and yet I have to entirely cover it up. I only get to enjoy my bronze legs while I am taking a tub. I know, pathetic, huh??!! I hate winter!
On another note, Madison looks great in her Peruvian hat! I think you should wear one too!
I love your new house! It's SO beautiful! Madison is growing up so fast too. I'm glad you're enjoying the warm weather. I remember feeling the same way when we lived in Mesquite. The summers are pretty brutal though, especially with kids. I'm glad you're getting adjusted and are liking it down there.
I had no idea you went a full week past your due date! You're amazing! I will die if that happens to me.
Post a Comment