Here are some more pictures of our house. Don't mind the pictures against the walls, one day I will get them hung. It is so nice to have nice appliances, countertops, floors, etc. In our last apartment I would wipe the counters and floors but they never looked clean to me. It is also nice to have so much space. Our last apartment we lived in Salt Lake was 600 square feet and we were so crammed. I don't even mind that our formal living room is empty for now.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Slowly coming together
Here are some more pictures of our house. Don't mind the pictures against the walls, one day I will get them hung. It is so nice to have nice appliances, countertops, floors, etc. In our last apartment I would wipe the counters and floors but they never looked clean to me. It is also nice to have so much space. Our last apartment we lived in Salt Lake was 600 square feet and we were so crammed. I don't even mind that our formal living room is empty for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my gosh Staci! Your home is BEAUTIFUL!! I bet you are in heaven...I know I would be :) Little Madi is adorable...we hope to meet her soon! I'm also jealous of your nice Vegas weather...it's snowing today for the first time :( I miss fall already.
It's looking awesome, Stac! I love the bedroom furniture you found. I can't believe how tiny Madi looks in her crib... so cute! I can't wait to see her again over the holidays.
Post a Comment