Sunday, December 7, 2008

Weekend Fun



This weekend my brother Cody and his wife Jana came down to Vegas to go to the National Finals Rodeo. While they were here we looked around the Lamborgini dealership and Madi picked out her favorite one. We also went to the Bass Pro Shop and Madi got her picture with Santa.

3 comments:

Ty and Mari said...

I bet that was fun!!! Cute pictures!! She is so stinkin cute!

jilljohnson said...

That sound like fun. I love living in cache valley but some time i wish there was more entertainment here.

Kolbi Young said...

I think Madi already has great taste!!! Tyler and I were looking at your blog the other night, and we came on the close up of her in her car seat. Tyler said, "Oh my heck, she looks just like Staci!" It was very funny.....

Hey send me your address, so that I can mail you a Christmas card - tyandkolbi@aol.com