Friday, December 19, 2008
No more pencils, no more books, no more teachers dirty looks
Ever since we got married 3 1/2 years ago, one or both of us have been studying for school or CPA exams. Yesterday David got the good news that he passed the last section of the CPA exam. We are finally finished! He took the last section on November 14th and we have been waiting since then to see his results. He was so dedicated to his studying, despite all the distractions he could have used as an excuse not to study. Between the new baby, new job, new house, new city, etc., he really had to make a lot of sacrifices to study and prepare for the tests. He passed all four of the tests on his first try, which is really hard to do, I think only about 11% of CPA's have achieved that. I am so proud of him, he has so much ambition and drive, it is amazing to see what he can accomplish. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
See, the new TV wasn't premature....and can now count as his reward!!! And maybe all the accessories as his Christmas ;) haha! Congrats to both of you! Nice to finally be done!
Congrats! That's an awesome accomplishment! What a relief, huh?!
Congrats! What a relief to finally be finished.
Hey we'll be over at Bob and Jo's Christmas night, and then I'm not sure if Brady's working the day after Christmas or not, but we'll be around that evening too if he does. Oh, and I'm pretty sure we'll be at Jeff's reception too...so, we'd love to see you guys and the baby!
Hey, thanks for the comment! I'm bummed we missed you guys! We were dorks and thought the reception was saturday night. Dang it! Everyone was saying how cute little Madison was though. We'll have to catch ya next time...talk to ya soon.
Okay....I'm ready for the holiday update ;) Haha!
Yay for you too! Tell Dave congrats! We were in Vegas for the bowl game a few weeks ago...it took us until we reached Cedar City on the way home to realize you guys were down there. We should have called you. We are lame, sorry. Hope you guys had a great Christmas with Madison!
Post a Comment