Lake Tahoe was so beautiful! We had never been there before and I was amazed at how clear and blue the lake was. It was neat to see it surrounded by the snow covered mountains. Other than it being much colder than we are used to, the trip was really fun. The hotel we were staying at had a private beach with a huge playground for the kids, so we spent a lot of time there. Madison also loved chasing the dogs and geese on the beach. There was also a huge outdoor swimming pool where David and Madison swam A LOT. Even though it was heated I was not about to get in. It has to be at least 80 degrees outside for me to want to go swimming :) Madi is obsessed with the water and is constantly trying to go underwater and is absolutely FEARLESS. That part is kind of scary, so I am planning on getting her into swimming lessons this summer.
David's brother Steve and his wife Melanie rent out a cabin for the ski season in Tahoe, so we were able to meet up with them for a day and Madi had a ball playing with their lab Paco and being entertained by her uncle and aunt. 
1 comment:
Isn't Lake Tahoe great? I am glad you were able to meet David up there. It is a good thing Madison is so cute because it would be hard to get mad at her spilling drink on a passenger.
Post a Comment