Easter weekend was great this year. I really liked having conference on the same weekend so we could spend the day together. We woke up on Sunday morning and went to a friend's house for an Easter Egg Hunt. Madi caught on a little better this time and looked for a few eggs (with a little coaxing from her parents). After the hunt we came home and Madi got to see what the Easter bunny brought her. We also watched conference and had our Easter dinner between sessions. This is the first Easter we haven't been with family, so we invited some friends to eat with us. After lunch we all attempted to watch conference, and did pretty good considering we had 3 girls under age 3.

Looking pretty in her new Easter dress. She didn't want to look at the camera, so these are the best I got.


Getting a little coaching from mom at the Easter Egg hunt. You can also see my growing belly in the picture:)

She got one!

Looking overwhelmed at what the Easter bunny brought her! She really liked her candy necklaces, I think she looks so grown up wearing them.
8 comments:
she looks ardorable.. What a cute dress!!! Glad you guys had a fun weekend!!!! We miss ya!
Love her easter dress - so cute! And you look cute too, Stac! I thought the same thing about her looking so grown up in that necklace and then I read what you wrote!
She is so cute!! We want her to come over and play! We REALLY miss you guys. Lori
I love Madi photos! You are looking great yourself. How are you feeling?
Holidays are so much more fun with little girls :) Madi looks adorable in her dress and I love her excited face when she found an egg. Priceless! Hope you're feeling good - you look great :)
Hey love... turns out I don't have a current email address for you... can you email me at joleen.kremin@gmail.com? I have so much Tanner gossip it will blow your mind!
Hold the phone. You're pregnant? Why did I not know that? Oh, wait...maybe because I've been out of the blogging world for 6 months. Congratulations, guys!! Two is so fun, but it is work. And a boy! You're following in our footsteps! And, let's see...Madison is Ava's middle name, so if you're going to name your kids after our's middle names...that would make this one Steven. Ha, ha. Just kidding. Steve actually hates his name and it took A LOT of begging on my end for him to agree to let Noah have that for a middle.
Anyway, you look so cute pregnant! I hope it hasn't been too bad, or doesn't get bad considering you'll be your biggest in the HOT Vegas summer!
How are you guys doing???? Anything exciting going on?? How are you feeling? We are finally making it the last stretch, I can't wait! Hope things are going good:)
Post a Comment