Checking out the goats at the petting zoo for playgroup.
Madi and Kru patiently waiting for dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. After dinner they ran wild through the Forum Shops egging each other on. It was pretty fun to watch.
Looking at all the neat fish and trying to get them "out."
Nothing better than fresh peas from the garden! We were so excited to have our garden actually grow! It was our first try and we were pretty happy with the results. Madi wants to go out every day and pick peas.
Dad teaching her the art of pea picking.
Madi and Robby hiding at the Children's Museum. We bought a year pass and it has been so much fun to go a few times a month.
My favorite part of our yard, the oleander bushes! I love the vibrant pink color.
Enjoying Popsicles in the back yard with Ally. Could you ask for more on a summer night?
5 comments:
Wow, Madi has gotten big! She is so cute. Nothing is better than a back yard!
I am so jealous of your yard and garden! I bet Maddie loves it :)
Your yard looks awesome! I'm sure you guys are loving having a place for Madi to run around. I love Madi's cute, short haircut - so cute on a little girl!
I wish I could say, "summer is here"! Argh!!! So I'm living vicariously through you...imagining actually enjoying the backyard instead of watching out the window as it rains. I love the oleander plants, do those only grow in warm climates? I haven't seen them around here....and I've been perusing the nurseries for flowers lately. Looks lovely! Hope all is well!
You guys are too cute! We grew up w/ oleander bushes in AZ and they're so great. They get huge, so watch out, but you guys are doing great with your gorgeous yard - I love that you have a garden and wished we lived closer so we could come sneak some tasty veggies :)
Post a Comment