Saturday, July 10, 2010

Family of Four

Brock David Gertsch is here! He was born July 8 at 1:28 pm, weighing 8 lbs 5 oz and 20 inches long. Here are some pictures of his big day, more to come later!
One last pregnant picture, 39 weeks, ready to deliver Brock!

And he made it! Madi wanted to join the party. She was SO excited for her little brother.

Madi holding him for the first time.
Ready to go home! We love being home with our new little baby. He is a sweet little boy who is still sleeping a lot, so it has made our house very calm and a lot slower. We are just taking it easy enjoying every minute of it!

18 comments:

Danielle said...

COngrAtS! Staci, he is super sweet! BTW you are such a stinkin' cutie!!

Amy said...

CONGRATS!!! He is absolutely perfect. You look awesome, Stac. I hope you're feeling well and enjoying your cute boy! Love the name. It's funny, because when you posted the nursery and I saw the B, I guessed Brock or Brody :) It fits perfectly in your family!

Unknown said...

Yay baby B is here! :) Love ya!

Christene said...

We are so thrilled for you Staci and David! What a wonderful day! Brock is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

So excited for you guys! Cute pics.

The Gertsch's said...

yayayaya!!! My new little nephew!!! he is darling, with cute dark hair! great job guys--we can't WAIT to meet him! Staci, you look beautiful in your pictures too! congrats again!!

Heather and Dave said...

We're so happy for you that he's here and healthy and things went smoothly. How do you still look like a supermodel after giving birth? Lucky girl!! Madi will be a great big sis and helper :) Can't wait to meet the handsome fella!

Jocelyn and Ryan said...

He has lots of dark hair! Cute little guy :) Congrats!

Rachel said...

Staci,
Congratulations! He is so adorable. I love all that hair. I'm glad everyone is doing well.

Jared and Chrissy said...

Congrats! I love his hair!

newsinaminute said...

New babies deserve the best of everything---and a family like yours is a great start!! we are so happy for you--I am tellin' ya that is one cute little guy!!!!!
you're wonderful--and such a good family--I like the name you chose
he'll have some second cousins boys too
brad's wife is having a baby boy in sept.
bryan's wife is having a baby boy
in Nov.

fun times---lots of future missionaries--
till later aunt Lynda
and uncle Bryan

Kolbi Young said...

Yay! I've been thinking this update should be coming soon :) Congrats! I hope everything went well......It is funny to see Madi hold baby Brock, because she looks so little herself :) He looks beautiful with lots of hair. Take care and we'll chat soon :)

Dyan said...

Congratulations! I have been on vacation so I haven't been on the internet for awhile. I hope you and Brock are doing well:)

Alyse said...

Hooray! He is adorable! Congratulations! You guys are a cute little family!

Melina said...

Congratulations! He's a beautiful boy. I don't know how you managed being pregnant in July in Vegas, but I bet you're glad that's over with. I hope you recover well. What a gorgeous family!

The Ivins Gang said...

Oh my word!!!!! he is so perfect!!!Congrats!!! Tyler and I are soooo happy for you and David and are sooo glad he is here. Way excited!!! congrats again and Brock is one HANDSOME and LUCKY little man!

Michelle said...

where on earth did Brock get so much dark hair....can't wait to meet him.

Michelle

Adaire and Will said...

Congrats on the little man! He is so cute. I can't believe how much dark hair he has!