Sunday, July 18, 2010

Newborn Pictures

When Brock was 4 days old my friend Heather (you can see her work here) took his newborn pictures and they turned out great! It was nice because he is still so new and slept the entire time even while being positioned in different ways.


We even got Madi to join in the fun for a few pictures.

Do you think they are related??? The top one is Brock at 4 days and the bottom one is Madi at one week old. It's crazy how similar they look.
Today I took Brock in for his two week visit and he has already gained a pound! I knew he was a good eater, but a pound in two weeks? He is going to be a big boy if he keeps that up! At 2 weeks old he weighs 9 lbs 3 oz, is 22 inches long and his head is 14 1/2. We sure love this little boy and the spirit he brings into our home. We have got to spend some one on one time with him this week because my mom took Madi home with her. She came for a few days to help out and then decided to take Madi back with her. She is having a great time being spoiled to death by her grandparents, uncles and cousins. It is nice to have the time with Brock and be able to rest more, but we miss her!!!! She adds the spark to our house and gives us all a reason to get up at 6:00 am. We know that she is having fun with her grandparents, but we can't wait until she comes back.

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

Wow, they look just alike!!! He's so sweet!!!

The Prettymans said...

Hi Staci! Congratulations, a little late, on the new baby! He is so sweet and as darling as can be! I hope life with two treats you well. It takes some adjustment, but is so fun!

Ty and Mari said...

so stinking cute! I love them! I am sorry I just noticed you had your baby, but congratulations! I bet you are so happy not to be pregnant in the vegas heat anymore! I am glad you are both healthy and great! I love the name Brock. We were thinking of that name for Brad. Congrats again! Good luck with 2! Just remember, it gets easier and easier!

Amy said...

You guys have the cutest kiddos!!! Brock is such a handsome baby! I'm sure you were missing Madi, but it's probably really nice to have that quiet time with Brock.

Kolbi Young said...

Yes, you can tell they are certainly siblings!!! I'm hoping that our second will get just a few of my features - haha! Ryker is a little clone of his daddy! These turned out beautifully...Hope all is well and that you are enjoying Madi home again.