I am a little delayed in this post, but I wanted to document his stat's at one month old. So far he is growing much faster than Madi did, he is measuring in the 75-90% for both his height and weight. He gained over 3 pounds in one month! I was a little surprised because he just doesn't look that big to me, but I guess compared to other babies his age he is. Also when he eats he spits up A LOT. Like instead of using burp rags we have burp blankets. Madi hardly ever spit up at all, so maybe it seems so much worse because we are remembering how it was with her. Either way, he is obviously keeping something down, so we aren't worried.
Brock at one month:
Weight: 11 lbs 3 oz (75-90 percentile)
Height: 22 3/4 inches (75-90 percentile)
Head: 15 1/4 (50th percentile)
All ready for church.
Poor little Brock being Madi's baby doll...

So peaceful
6 comments:
Oh my gosh, he is to die for!!!! Look how cute he is!!! Madi is probably loves having him as her baby doll, they are so cute!!!! I can't wait to meet him
He's so good. Love his little church clothes!!
Such sweet babies you have! It will be fun to see how Brock grows compared to Madi. I think I told you this, but Ryker was always wearing at least one size bigger than his age (like 12 months when he was six months). But he has since slowed down. Thank goodness :) Give them loves for us!
(Ryker loves Brock's baby announcement on the fridge :)
so cute! Brad grew so much faster than Aliya did too, I think it is a boy thing! and he spit up so so much... still does. Oh well, it's a baby! Hope all is well!
Love that picture of Madi pushing Brock in the stroller!! It's so fun seeing cute little siblings!
So cute, congratulations you guys! I think he's a good blend of the 2 of you. Steve keeps saying "let's go to Vegas to see Gertsch" and I have to remind him that you guys just had a baby and that's the LAST thing you need. Let us know when you come up, we'd love to see him!
Post a Comment