Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Brock's Stats

Brock has had his fair share of Dr. visits the past few months, so I guess I understand why he is terrified of doctor visits. There is one nurse in particular that literally sends Brock running the other way whenever he sees him. When we went to his two year check up, Brock was not letting his guard down.  He made me hold him the whole time and would not lay on the scale.  I finally set him on and backed up to get a quick read, but he immediately stood up and leaped off the table.  I don't think he cared if I caught him or not ( I did, luckily), he just wanted off.  Anyway, we got through his visit and his stats are: 28.4 lbs (50%), height, 35 1/4 inches (75%), and head 20 inches (90%).
Brock is getting more of an opinion as he gets older, and he sticks up for himself more and more.  It is a good thing. One of his new things is first thing in the morning and after his nap, he comes and finds me or Dave and brings a diaper and wipes to change him.  He says, "change me, please."  He is also a little negotiator at nap and bed time and always asks for one more song.  He tells me, "no nap, not tired." I am definitely not ready for him to be done with naps!

Madi and Brock riding "his" new four-wheeler.

 

No comments: