On September 10 Madison turned four! She has been anticipating this birthday for months. She gets so excited to celebrate her birthday, and it makes it really fun. For her church and preschool class I made princess cakepops for her to share. And for her cake she requested a princess cake. I have never made one before, but I gave it a shot, and it turned out okay. She really liked it, and that's all that matters. The morning of her birthday didn't start out too well. We went to the doctor for her well check up and she had double ear infections and had to get four shots, including the flu shot. After that we went home and ate lunch before she headed off to school. She was really excited about bringing her cake pops and said that her class sang to her. Later that night she opened presents and we ate homemade pizza and her princess cake. We ended the night playing with her new toys. At age four Madi weighs 37 lbs (50-75%) and is 39 1/2 inches tall (50%). Madi, true to form, is full of life. She never stops going, and loves to have fun. We have been taking the kids hiking a lot lately, and she is a mountain goat climbing up rocks, and giving me a heart attack. Her and Brock really love to play together and she even treats him nice sometimes! For her birthday, the Bishop lets the kids choose a treat from his jar, and when Brock started crying because he didn't get one, she gave her's to him. I was so proud of her. My kids are great kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The cake is wayyyy cute stac!!! You did a great job. Madi is super cute. I still remember holding her when Jeff and I were dating! Crazy!
Post a Comment