Tuesday, September 25, 2012
Picture Updates
Last Saturday I scheduled pictures for Madi turning 4 and Brock turning 2. Pictures always stress me out, I love getting them, but the process is painful, finding the perfect outfit, getting them ready and then bribing them like crazy for an hour just hoping a couple will turn out. My friend Kyla took the pictures, and we chose to take them at Town Square. Madi did pretty good and listened for the most part, but Brock on the other hand was not so good. Luckily after several packs of fruit snacks and gum, we got Brock to smile for a few seconds. I am really happy with how they turned out. Thanks Kyla!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
Ahh I love them!!!!! They are so cute. My favorite one is madi squating down! Ha ha I love her hands squishing her face. Perfect outfits! We have family pictures on Saturday and I just finished outfits today. Now I just hope they turn out!!
These are so great!!
Post a Comment