Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Soccer

This Spring we signed up Madi for her first soccer league. She has had two games now and has done pretty good. It's hard to explain the concept of offense and defense to her. For the most part she just kind of watches everyone and doesn't really get into it much, which surprises me. When she was on the sidelines, I talked to her and told her if she could score a goal then I would get an app on the iPad for her. Sure enough when she subbed back in, she scored a goal. So hopefully she will get better and better every week. Her team has 7 girls and they play 3 v 3 without a goalie. Their team color is purple and they are the Rockstars. It's fun to watch her play!
 
 




1 comment:

Denae said...

Hopefully you are teaching her all about using her hips and other such nonsense. I can't wait for my boys to be old enough to sign them up for stuff like this. It looks so fun.