Wednesday, March 6, 2013

New Car

The first two months of this year have been very busy. After we got Christmas put away, I started focusing on getting the house ready for the new baby. We had rooms to consolidate and I also felt the need to finish up projects that have been sitting. It is also David's busy season, so it is best to keep busy to make the time go faster! We also bought a new car! David's Buick that he has had since before we were married finally died on us. We only expected it to run for a year or two since moving to Vegas, and it almost made it five, so no complaints here. David was very good to drive it with all of its handicaps. We have wanted a bigger car, so we ended up buying a Chevy Traverse. I really like it. It is very roomy, but I don't feel like it is a lot bigger than my Altima to drive. It is so nice to have the extra space, and the kids love riding in the "big car."
 
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the new ride! :) Perfect for 3 cute babes!!