I really love the springtime and Easter. It helps that "spring" weather starts in February in Las Vegas. 2-3 months of colder weather is good enough for me. For Easter we went to dinner at a friends house and did the usual egg hunt in the morning and the kids got candy, scooters and some new spring clothes. The week before Easter this year was spring break for Madison. With the baby due to arrive in a few weeks, I wanted to get out and do lots of fun things with the kids. We had something planned for every day, and got to most of it. The highlight for the kids was Pump it Up. Madi especially loves that place. We stayed for 2 1/2 hours and she was smiling, running and jumping the entire time. Brock usually loves it too, but he was a little sick and probably tired, so he had trouble deciding how much fun he was having. Other things we did that week were visiting the Ethel M Chocolate/M&M Factory, playing with friends at the park a couple of times, and Bass Pro Shop. I was tired every day, but it was fun. The end of a pregnancy is always hard, my feet start to swell and it makes it SO uncomfortable to walk and I just don't feel like myself. Oh well, it will end soon! I am so looking forward to the new baby AND getting into really good shape again. I love how I feel when I am in my working out/eating clean groove. I definitely haven't been there for a while!
Here is my attempt at getting the kids to smile in their new Easter church clothes. I didn't have David to help, but it they pictures turned out better than I thought they would!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment