On Friday, April 19 at 5 pm, Ella was born. Dave and I went to the hospital at 4 am to be induced. I was a couple days shy of 40 weeks and very excited to have her. The labor and delivery went really well, just a little slower than expected. I got an epidural around 1 pm, and everything after that was much better! I felt so relaxed and calm, it was fun to be with Dave (and nurses in and out constantly) and anticipate our baby. I only pushed through three contractions, and she was here! Immediately after she was born, we held her and knew that she was our lightest baby. They weighed her and confirmed that she weighed 7 lbs 4 oz and was 20.5 inches tall. She had a head full of dark, black hair, just like Madison and Brock did.
 |
| Dave surprised me with Nothing Bundt Cake, just like with the other kids! |
 |
| First Family Picture, Brock was still half asleep. |
 |
| The "big" kids all ready to go to Heber with Grandma and Grandpa. Brock would not take off his coat. |
 |
| My parents, they were such a big help, the drove down and watched the kids and then took them to Heber for a week! |
 |
| All ready to go home |
 |
| First night home |
6 comments:
She is beautiful! Congratulations!
What a sweetie! You look awesome, and have an adorable little family!
So so precious! Congrats! You look freakin amazing for just having that child come out of you! Hope all is going well for you guys and sweet Ella! love the name.
Yay! I am so happy your beautiful baby girl is here!!
Could you be any more beautiful!! Seriously... I want to look like you when Mason makes his debut!
Congrats on your newest addition! Cant wait to snuggle her!
She is beautiful and you look awesome, Stac!! I'm so happy for you. Two was fun, but three is amazing, you're going to love it!!
Post a Comment