My friend Kyla took Ella's newborn pictures for me. The first time we tried, Ella was five days old and did not want to cooperate. She wouldn't fall asleep very well and was kind of fussy. Kyla still got a few good shots, but she offered to take them again. We waited until Madi and Brock were back from staying with my parents and Kyla came over and took some more of Ella and also snapped some with the other kids. Kyla is an amazing photographer, she got some really great shots!
Today I took Ella in for her two week appointment, the doctor thinks she might have reflux so she put her on a prescription for that. We will see how that goes. Her stats for two weeks are: 7 lbs 13 oz (27 percentile), 20 3/4 inches (53 percentile), head 14 1/4 inches (58 percentile). It has been so fun having a new baby in the house. Madison and Brock absolutely love her and so far have been pretty good around her. Brock especially loves her, and is always talking to her and saying "Oh, you are so precious, look at your tiny fingers..... etc." She eats really well, and takes pretty good naps. She has a hard time falling asleep sometimes and seems to be a light sleeper, but I'm sure a few more weeks around our crazy house and she will adjust! She loves to be swaddled and has to be to stay asleep. We sure love our little Ella!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














3 comments:
I LOVE all your pictures!! Your kids are too cute!!! Kyla did great!
Super cute!! You have a beautiful family!
I'm so happy for you guys!!! I hope Ella is doing better with the reflux! I need to call you :)
Beautiful photos, Stac!
Post a Comment