Saturday, June 22, 2013
Ella at 2 months old
Ella is a little peanut. Everywhere we go people tell me that she seems so small, but she is so young I didn't think much about it. At her 2 month well check up, the Dr. said she IS really small. She weighs 9 lbs 13 oz (14%) is 22 1/4 inches (39%) and her head is 15 inches (45%). Right now Ella is taking Zantac for her reflux and it seems to help her. Ella has made me fall in love with babies again. She is a good eater, she does spit up a fair amount, and she loves the outdoors. Right now she will sleep for 5 or 6 hours at night, eat, and then go back to sleep for another 2 or 3 hours. She takes a binky really well, and I love it! She loves to be swaddled extra tight, and has to be to sleep well. We sure love our little Ella! I love watching her grow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I've been thinking about you recently, often making a note to give you a call!!! We need to catch up! Ella is so beautiful. And I decided with Ruby that it is okay to hold that baby all day if you can. They just grow so fast, relish every newborn moment, right?!! And I love that you went to Cafe Rio after the blessing. I seriously think this is the best idea ever! It is so much work to host/feed the family that in reality it is not a day of rest at all :)
One more thing...I love your shoes from the blessing. Where did you get those? Adorable! So happy for you all!
Post a Comment