Ella is such a joy to our family. It has been quite a challenge having three very young kids, so being able to have such a sweet, fun little girl makes it a little easier. Right after girls camp, Ella and I took a one way flight to SLC to meet up with the rest of my family who left camp early to spend time with family in Utah. We had fun playing with lots of cousins on both sides of the family. After we got back I took Ella to her 4 month appointment. At 4 months Ella weighs 11 pounds 10 ounces (5th percentile), is 25 inches tall (72nd percentile) and her head is 15 1/2 inches (18 percentile). She is really taking an interest in our food and we have begun feeding her rice cereal and others such as sweet potatoes, carrots, applesauce, and green beans. The only one she doesn't like so far is green beans. I think she is going to be a good eater! I am in love with this spunky little girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love Miss Ella too! I'm so glad she is a good baby for you. I'm not so sure I could do three kiddos right now :) Go Super Mom!!!
Post a Comment