Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween Time

The month of October was filled with Halloween parties and fun.  It is crazy how much candy is involved!  My kids loved every minute of it. They were monkeys again this year since their costume's still fit and I love them!  My kids truly are monkeys.  I wanted Ella to be a banana, but I didn't start looking until later in the month and never found the right one.  So instead she was a pink skeleton, since I love the bones jammies from Old Navy!   Here is a look at our Halloween parties in pictures.

Showing off their loot.  Brock was teasing me and refused to show me his face! P.S. The cute bags are from Aunt Jennifer, which I love!

Madi's school party that I got to help at.  I loved being with her and learning more about her class.
Madi, Brock and Kinzi at our ward Trunk or Treat. Both our ward and Raquel's combined, so it was fun to have the cousins together.


Our annual trip to Gilcrease Orchard to pick pumpkins.  It was super HOT that day.




My friend Kyla threw a super cute kiddie Halloween party at her house. She pulled out all the stops.  I seriously have the best friends!
We got invited to mutual one night and of course the girls spoiled my kids with lots of treats!

No comments: