November has been a good month for us so far. Dave hasn't been super busy at work, so he can come home at normal times. It has been so nice outside that we have been going to the park four or five times a week, including a couple of weeks when Aunt Jill was in town visiting. We would pick her and Kinzi up and take the kids to play at a nearby park. We also celebrated Kinzi's first birthday at McKee Ranch. It was the perfect place, my kids loved eating pizza and cake and feeding and chasing the animals around the farm. We are also in a pretty good groove with Madi's school and homework. She is really learning so much, and I am actually enjoying the one on one homework time with her (for the most part, sometimes she struggles with wanting to write). I am looking forward to the holidays and for Lyle and Nola to return from their mission on December 10!


![]() |
| We made Kinzi's cake and cupcakes for her party. |
![]() |
| Crazy girl wants to stand up on everything! |
![]() |
| Ella in her new high chair, we got one that straps to a chair to save space. |

![]() |
| Dave set up camping in our back yard complete with hotdogs and smores around the fire. |
![]() |
| Madi's Kindergarten picture, I love her! |
![]() |
| Christmas jammies, I love matching my little dolls! |
![]() |
| A fun shower for Chelsea with my awesome friends. I love them! |












No comments:
Post a Comment