Sunday, October 19, 2014

Ella 18 months

Ella turned 18 months on October 19th.  It fell on a Sunday, so it was also her first day at nursery.  She hated it!  If we weren't in site, she cried her eyes out!  I'm thinking it's going to be a while before she will actually go, but we will see.  She is really clingy to Dave and I, more so than the other kids, so we will see.  I'm hoping it's sooner than later, but who knows.  When I took her to her well check, the Dr. encouraged me to take away her binky.  I kind of thought I should anyway, so that day I cut it, and she thought it was weird.  Her first nap was not easy, but after that she really did not seem so miss it too much.  I was so surprised that she didn't miss it more, she was obsessed with it!  At 18 months Ella weighs 20.25 lbs (4%) and is 31.5 inches tall (46%).  She is still so tiny! Ella loves books and babies, to be outside riding her bikes and little car, jumping on the trampoline, helping me cook and bake, she is obsessed with her dad right now, and usually prefers him over me.  She eats lots, and loves to be included in everything the kids or Dave and I are doing.  She is picking up on words, but not talking too much yet.  She is also a climber like Madi and Brock, and her favorite spots at the playground are the monkey bars and slides.  She's got us wrapped around her little finger, and she knows it!



No comments: