Since my surgery, things didn't really slow down. Brock slipped on some water on the tile and ended up splitting open his chin. He ended up needing stitches, the poor kid has had more ER visits! Oh well, it could have been worse. Dave is in a busy season at work and travels every other week. It's been okay, but I really don't love all the travel. Since the kids had Fall Break, he decided to take them camping in Snow Canyon, without me! I thought he was crazy, but at the same time helped him get everything to get out the door! The kids had a blast, and so did I. I got a haircut and my nails done at a hair school, had dinner at Cafe Rio, went shopping and saw the movie Meet the Mormons (which I loved!) It was so nice, I can do so much when it's just me. The kids did really well camping and David even got all the the kids to bed, but when Brock woke up a couple times with leg aches, he ended up waking up everyone and Dave decided to go home around midnight. He threw all the kids in the car and took them home. The next morning he went back and packed everything up. I know it was a lot of work for Dave, and I am so grateful he is willing to spend time with our kids and give me a much needed break at the same time!

 |
| Jana and her mom stopped by on their way to their house in Beaver Dam. It was fun to chat with them and hold baby Carter! Kayner would fit right in with my kids. |
 |
| Yet another trip to the Children's Museum. It's been a fun place to have in town. |
 |
| We all dressed in pink to support our SIL Kristy who is starting chemo treatments for breast cancer. We love her! |
 |
| I made hair bows for Madi and a couple of her friends to match their Horizon shirts they wear every Friday. |
 |
| Stitches....again.... as if we didn't pay enough for my medical bills! |
 |
| I took the kids to Taste of Washington one night, it was really fun. We sure love living in Washington, such a fun place! |
 |
| The kids new dentist. They love it! The office has a play place for the kids, tons of toys and the prizes are awesome. Our dentist is a friend we knew at SUU, and Dave plays basketball with him now. Small towns are fun! |
No comments:
Post a Comment