We had a lot of fun celebrating Halloween. I love Halloween, and really all the holidays. Our new neighborhood is really fun, and there were actually 2 huge neighborhood parties (on different nights) complete with tons of food, games, bounce houses, etc. It was really fun and a good way to continue to get to the know the neighbors and make friends. Madi was Elsa (along with about 100 other girls in her school), Brock was supposed to be a teenage mutant ninja turtle, but he refused to wear it (even though he picked it out), so he wore his skeleton pajama's an Ella was a pink monster. My kids had more fun passing out candy than the trick or treating, in fact they only went to a few houses and then wanted to go back and hand out candy. My competitive spirit in me didn't quite know what to do, but I guess it was for the best since we really didn't need any more candy! I also helped at Brock's Halloween party, and got to go on a field trip with Madi to the fire station the Monday after Halloween. I have a cousin from St. George who recently returned from his mission, so my Grandma came to town and she took our family to the Staheli Farm (where they have a pumpkin patch and all sorts of fall games and rides) and then Dave and I to Thriller at Tuachan. Our family ran in our stake's 5K race a couple weeks ago. There were a couple start times, so Dave and I both got to run the 5K, which was fun. We want to run more races in the future, especially when the kids get older and can run too.

 |
| Ward Trunk or Treat |
 |
| Brock's preschool trunk |
No comments:
Post a Comment