Family pictures are always an adventure I dread every year. I love having them, but dislike the process. This year I used a friend of a friend type connection for our photographer. On Saturday morning we all got dressed and met at Tonaquint Park for our punishment, and the photographer did not show up. I was so angry! It turns out she did not have a cell phone that worked without wifi and the meeting spot she had in mind was not the same spot she described to me. Long story short, I called the company and was very close to not rescheduling with them at all, but they offered us a free session and a different photographer. This time we met at a red rock location and got our pictures taken. My kids cooperated for about 15 minutes, which is 15 minutes longer than I would hope for, and we were able to grab a couple of good ones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment