Monday, December 8, 2014

Thanksgiving in Midway

We had such a fun Thanksgiving this year. We stayed in Midway with Dave's parents, and Jeff and Maria and Brian and Alissa stayed there too.  Our kids had so much fun playing with their cousins and the snow.  There wasn't a ton of snow, but just enough to get the kids excited and ready to play every morning at 6am!  I didn't join them, but they seemed like they were having a lot of fun! We started a tradition of running in a 5K race on Thanksgiving morning, and I hope we do it every year.  I got to go Black Friday shopping with Maria and had fun running into my high school friend Amy.  It was the most I have seen of her in at least three years! Our kids are definitely keeping us busy. 
One Friday night we went bowling at the bowling alley in Heber with my family. The place is exactly like I remember it. It was actually really fun, and we even got a couple free games thanks to Red Pin Robby night. Trevor beat all of us with a score of 207. 
We also got to witness the sealing of my nephew Jonathan to his family.  The sealer taught so many neat things, and my favorite part was seeing Bart and Lori's six kids all slicked up and dressed in white walk into the sealing room. 

After we drove home, we had Brian and Alissa stay at our house overnnight on their way to Disneyland. 

We spent the next week getting our Christmas out and doing some Christmas shopping. I'm looking forward to spending Christmas at our own house this year, it will be our first time.






No comments: