Christmas was unique this year for us, it was the first year we stayed at our own house! Overall I liked being in our own place and making our own traditions with our kids, but I did miss all the family parties that we have always gone to. We'll see how I feel next year..... We did lots of fun things together. On Christmas Eve we had ham and cheese crepes and also dessert crepes. They were really fun and yummy. The kids loved waking up to all their presents and stockings. I was really happy with how everything turned out. My kids are all at an age where they LOVE everything they get and are very grateful. I know this will not always be the case, but for now it's pretty fun. Over Christmas break, Grandma Lucille and my mom came for my cousin Parker's mission farewell and stayed the weekend. It was nice having them visit. Cody and Jana also came on New Year's Eve and had dinner with us. So we did actually get to be with some family. It ended up snowing in St. George over the break and the kids had fun playing in it. We did other fun things like House of Jump and the scooter park. It really was the best Christmas yet!






















No comments:
Post a Comment