Monday, January 19, 2009

Four Months


Last Monday I took Madison to her 4 month check up. I was really dreading this appointment because she had to get five more shots. Madi was being kind of fussy, so I thought the shots would really put her over the edge. The doctor checked her and left us in the room to wait for the nurse to bring the shots. The nurse took her sweet time and by the time she got there Madi was screaming. So when the nurse gave her the shots, I don't even think Madi noticed because she stopped crying about 30 seconds after she got the shots. It was really kind of funny, I guess she was too busy being mad to notice the needles.
Her stats at four months are:
Weight: 12 lbs 13 oz (25% percentile)
Height: 24 inches (25-50% percentile)
Head Circumference: I can't remember, but it was in the 50-75% percentile
She is rolling over a lot, and also trying to sit up on her own.

8 comments:

Lindy said...

She is a cutie!
Shots have to be worse on Mom, then on the baby!

Ty and Mari said...

She is so cute! I can't believe she is 4 months! Crazy. I hope all is well in Vegas!

jilljohnson said...

I hate shoots. Her little dress is so cute.

amy + jeff said...

Little girls grow up toooo fast, don't they. She's a doll - glad you guys are doing so well

Kolbi Young said...

She is just a bitty thing..... Glad that she is growing healthy and strong (minus the mean shots ;)

Amy said...

Shots are such a bummer... I guess it's nice she didn't even seem to notice! She is so cute and I love her little dress!!

Rachel said...

Wow, trying to sit up already. That is awesome. Watch out, before you know it she will be crawling. She is so cute. I love that dress, and her little bracelet, too cute! Hope you are doing good, haven't talked to you for awhile.

Heather and Dave said...

What a doll! Don't you love when she gets her outfit messy, so you can play dress up again and again? I'm glad she's such a good little girl. She looks more and more like you each time i see new photos! She's like a little lady bug, what a cutie! Keep enjoying the fun, everyday moments. We miss you guys! ps-i loved the text you sent dave about his xmas gift "do you know what time it is.." haha. Just go ahead and ask me if I know what time it is....oh wait, tanner gave away my gift, so I CAN'T TELL YOU the time! Or I think someone stole the leftovers for the people that missed the party. Too funny. Someone REALLY wanted more than one, in case they misplaced theirs and needed a backup.. Haha, jk. i really don't care, it's just funny :)