Tuesday, March 10, 2009

6 Months

Madi had her 6 month well check up today. Everything seemed to be fine, which makes me happy. We have been having a good time enjoying the weather and visitors. My cousin Raquel came to visit for her Spring Break. We never seem to have a shortage of company in town. It makes it seem like we aren't too far from home! I am taking Madison to get her 6 month pictures tomorrow, so I will post some pictures when I get them back. Madi's stats at 6 months are:
Weight: 14 pounds 13 ounces (25% percentile)
Height: 26 inches (50-75% percentile)
Head: 16 3/4 inches (50-75% percentile)
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

jilljohnson said...

She is so cute! I can not believe that she is 6 months now. I love how she is poking her head out of the blanket.

Unknown said...

I think she totally looks like you - or maybe that expression is just one that looks familiar. Either way - what a doll! Busy season is upon us (as you know) and we miss you.

Amy said...

She's super cute!! She's about the same size as Noah at 4 months!

Rachel said...

Stac, she is so darn cute! I can't believe how big she is getting. Hope you and your family are doing well. I miss you guys!

Dyan said...

I love the photo of her. I can't wait to see more:)

The Lichtie Family said...

Oh my goodness she is so precious! What great stats! Ava was so tiny until about 9 months. Make sure you let us know next time you guys are up here, we'd love to see you!

marshallfamilyhappenings said...

Hi staci!! You're little girl is so cute. I found your blog through Kolbi. I just got done scrapbooking the huge Spain adventure and it brought back tons of memories. Email me and I'll invite you to my blog. lizziebmarshall@gmail.com