Monday, April 13, 2009

The Easter Bunny Found Us

We have had a very eventful/busy Spring Break and Easter. Starting on Tuesday last week my brother and sister in law Barton and Lori and their family came to visit for Spring Break. We had a lot of fun playing with their kids and swimming at their hotel pool. My parents and two younger brothers came to visit for Spring Break and Easter on Wednesday. My friend Kolbi from college and her husband Tyler came on Friday night for dinner and it was fun to catch up and talk about her upcoming new baby. Here are some picture highlights from the week....
Brady, David and Madi in the heated lazy river.
All tuckered out from swimming (this is the closest we get to a hug from Madi, she is not a very cuddly baby).
Easter morning, Madison loved her eggs and Easter grass...I am still finding them all over the house.
Grandma Sweat with Madi in her Easter Dress.
Trevor and Tanner keeping Madi entertained.
Trying to get a good picture with Grandpa Sweat, it was not easy, I think Madi was all pictured out.

5 comments:

jilljohnson said...

Sounds like you keep busy entertaining famly all the time. I am sure it makes living away alot easier.

Dyan said...

You guys are so busy, but I am sure you love all the company. It looks like you had a wonderful Easter. Madison is as cute as ever.

The Lichtie Family said...

Holy cow! Since your having house guests, we'll be there tomorrow...we have to get out of this SNOW!! She is so cute! I was showing Steve her pictures, and he thinks she looks like Gertsch...Dave that is. I don't think I will ever call him by his first name.

Amy said...

I can't believe your brothers... aren't they still like 6 years old :) Madi is so cute in her pink Easter dress!

Kolbi Young said...

Thanks again for being such a gracious host!!! We had such a fun time catching up with you two, and of course seeing Madison. Maybe one day we can be neighbors, okay? Thanks again for dinner!