Saturday, August 29, 2009

First Haircut

I needed a hair cut the other day so I decided to take Madison and have hers trimmed up a little too. It was starting to get uneven in the front and back so I took her with me. We are also in the process of finishing our back yard. We (meaning David) having been working every night to dig trenches, clear rocks and everything else that goes into a yard. David loves doing manual labor and creating things, so it has been a really fun project for us. I just pick out the materials and tell him where I want the trees and flowers. It will be so fun to have grass for Madi to play on. The beauty ready to get her hair cut!

Much better! I had to keep her from ripping off her cover by feeding her cheerios. This girl does not like to sit still for long.
Working hard in the hot sun. It was 108 today. I guess that proves how much he loves doing this sort of thing. I was sweating just bring him out water bottles!

Dad's #1 helper! Just making sure the pipes are not leaking.... In the picture she is blowing a kiss. Her new thing is to give lots of kisses and also blow kisses in the air. It is my favorite thing that she does. When you get her out of her crib from sleeping she gives you a little kiss on the shoulder and when she is happy she will kiss you anywhere it is convenient, your knee, head, even your foot. It is so sweet! The other day I saw her playing on the floor and she bent down and even gave the carpet a little kiss! She is such a fun, happy little girl. She makes us laugh all the time.

5 comments:

Lindy said...

Looks like you've had a fun summer! I'm trying to decide if I should cut James' hair or not. It's turning into a mullet, so I guess it's time.
Madi is sure cute!

Dyan said...

Staci, you are on top of things! Nora still hasn't had a hair cut. David is funny. I am glad you have projects to keep him busy.

Madi's kisses are the best. We've been in a kissing phase at our house too. Nora loves to kiss animals in books.

Chandice said...

How adorable! I keep wondering when Jax will have to get his first haircut because he it is growing so fast!

Christene said...

You really have a hard worker! Go David! It's going to be such a great thing to have nice green grass for your little one. Madi looks so darling with her little trim. She's a super cutie!

grant said...

At A Boy David it will be looking like Seattle in no time!