Hanging on the monkey bars at the state park. I think we have a little gymnast on our hands.
Nothing better than fresh corn from the garden! She dug right in....
We are so grateful for Madison and the wonderful year we have had with her. She is so full of life and energy, it is contagious just being around her. The first thing she does in the morning when she wakes up from her naps is says "baby" and points to her baby on the floor. We give her the baby and she gives it a kiss and is ready to play. She has also been taking steps and will be running any day. We can't believe it was one year ago she came to us. We are so lucky!
13 comments:
Happy Birthday Madison!!! What a doll!!! I am so happy she had a great birthday!!!
She is a doll!! I can not believe that she is already one! Wow. It goes SO fast. Congrats. Happy Birthday Madison!
-Danielle
Happy Birthday, Madison!! :) She's such a little doll!!!
Oh. My. Goodness.....I love her tutu! Please tell me you got photos of her in just that darling outfit! I love my boy but they sure don't have the fun "accessories" as girls do. Glad it was a good birthday. I need to get one of those cupcake pans.....so fun!
Happy Birthday cute girl!!
She looks so cute in her tutu!! Happy Birthday!
I love her b-day outfit, so cute! I also loved her b-day cake. What a cute little girl. I can't believe she will hang on the monkey bars, that is cool.
I love her b-day outfit, so cute! I also loved her b-day cake. What a cute little girl. I can't believe she will hang on the monkey bars, that is cool.
Looks like she had a great birthday party! She is such a cutie!! I'm glad I got to see her again (and you and Dave too, of course :)). I sent you the link to your gallery - so let me know if you don't get my email.
I can't believe she's one! She's absolutely adorable Staci! I'm glad to see your family is doing so well.
Wow-that was a FAST year Madi! What a fun birthday party. I love the tower of cupcakes and the giant one she got to dig into :) She's such a cutie - glad she's a girly girl and is such a good mama to her little baby dolls. We wish we lived closer!!
What a cutie! I'm glad she had a fun birthday!
Great story about your "strong" little girl. I bet you love watching her walk around the house. I think they are the cutest when they first learn to walk :) Nora loves the little doll strollers. That is her favorite toy if she ever has the opportunity to play with it.
Post a Comment