

After we got back from our little trip, I took Madi to her one year check up. And just like we like, everything seemed fine. Here are her most recent measurements:Weight: 18 lbs 10 ounces (10-25 percentile)
Height: 29 1/2 inches (50-75 percentile)
Head: 17 3/4 (50 percentile)
She is also staying consistent with her growth, which is good. We started giving her whole milk this week and she loves it. I didn't even have to ease her into it, I gave her a drink one day and since then she drinks it all the time. She is also walking now! She walks all over the house and loves to show off her new trick to anyone who will watch!
I have a funny story I have to share that happened this weekend. We were at a party last night and Madi was sitting on the ground playing with a metal pole from a shuffleboard game. A little 5 year old boy decided that he wanted to play with it so went over to her and tried to grab it from her hand. Now if anyone knows Madi, then you know she has a death grip if she wants something. I was talking to the little boy's mom and he interrupted her and said, "Mom, that baby is stronger than me." I busted up laughing when I heard him. She knows what she wants!
7 comments:
Cute pictures!! She is the cutest little thing ever!
Those picutres are so sweet! She must be so much fun. Hope you guys are still enjoying Vegas. Hopefully we can get out there to visit some day in the near future.
Wow!!! Stac, these turned out fabulous! It is a lot of work, huh? I didn't realize how exhausting it would be to get some good photos of a child and I'm sure it just gets harder once they are mobile. One thing I learned from both photo shoots with Ryker is to take the fam shots first instead of last. By then end I was sweating and my hair was a frizz......
Amy did a fabulous job :) And I love little Madi girl!
I love the pictures, they are so cute. She is getting so big and I love the story about being strong.
Stac, Those pictures turned out so good. I love the one where you guys are looking at her and she is looking at the camera, so cute! I can't believe how fast our kids have grown up. It just seems like we were taking our water aerobic class, big and pregnant. Ha Ha!!! Hope you guys are doing good.
Cutest pictures. I am glad you were able to get Amy. She does an awesome job.
I love thos pictures!!!!! How fun, i hope we see you guys soon:)
Post a Comment