Thursday, August 13, 2009
He's Home
One of the reason's that I stayed in Utah so long was because my little brother, Carson, was returning home from serving a mission. He served in Billings, Montana, and we had his homecoming on August 9th. It was a fun end to our 3 1/2 week vacation. We had so much fun with everyone, but it was really nice to get back to Vegas where it isn't FREEZING at night even in the summer, and of course so Madi and I could see David! The drive home wasn't too bad, Madi slept about half the time and she only cried for about an hour, so it could have been much worse. I can't wait until she can ride in the forward facing car seat, I am hoping that she likes it a little better. Now I just have to decide which one to buy.
Carson (the one with the tie) and a few of his friends.
Trying to keep Madi away from the fireplace, it seemed to be her favorite place to play!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey, thanks for taking care of my hubby this weekend. He was so excited to come see you guys. I think you are all out to dinner right now while I am bored at home looking at people's blogs. Sigh. Hope you guys have fun!
how fun that he's home!!! Madi is as darling as ever
How exciting to have your brother home. I have another year to wait until I get to welcome my little brother home. Your baby is getting so big, but she is such a doll!
My dad and family live in Billings! That is so awesome he was there!
Post a Comment