Love, Love, Love the pink little monster. Oh, Stac - Tyler and I both commented on how cute she is!!! And I love the backyard update. Landscaping looks fabulous. Your grass looks like ours did in the summer - green....unfortunately now ours is dead and brown. OH, I'm already having the winter blues ;) haha!
Long time no see. I hopped onto your blog somehow? Your little girl is very cute! I love the costume! e-mail me at jowersgirl(at)gmail(dot)com if you want an invite to our blog!
OMG....... this totally made us both smile!! :) I tell thomas all the time, im really lucky Madi's only 1 or i think she'd be the one with the ring on her finger! lol
She's a good sport. She is actually smiling while wearing a costume!! Pretty lucky :) I love the pink monster, where in the world did you get the costume? I love how feminine it is but it's not a princess. Are you going home for Christmas? If so we'll have to get together.
Dave and I were married in August 2005 and welcomed Madison on September 10, 2008, Brock on July 8, 2010 and Ella on April 19, 2013. We are living in Las Vegas where David is working as an auditor for a CPA firm. I am a retired auditor staying home with the kids :).
9 comments:
What a cute little monster!!
She looks cute in her costume!
What a cute costume! Don't you love trying to fit the costume in the carseat?
LOVE the costume guys!
Love, Love, Love the pink little monster. Oh, Stac - Tyler and I both commented on how cute she is!!! And I love the backyard update. Landscaping looks fabulous. Your grass looks like ours did in the summer - green....unfortunately now ours is dead and brown. OH, I'm already having the winter blues ;) haha!
Long time no see. I hopped onto your blog somehow? Your little girl is very cute! I love the costume! e-mail me at jowersgirl(at)gmail(dot)com if you want an invite to our blog!
Soooo cute! The carseat picture is great!!
OMG....... this totally made us both smile!! :) I tell thomas all the time, im really lucky Madi's only 1 or i think she'd be the one with the ring on her finger! lol
haha... your baby is such a doll!
She's a good sport. She is actually smiling while wearing a costume!! Pretty lucky :) I love the pink monster, where in the world did you get the costume? I love how feminine it is but it's not a princess. Are you going home for Christmas? If so we'll have to get together.
Post a Comment