We spent Thanksgiving in Midway this year with David's family, but got to see my family lots too. Other than the fact that I was FREEZING the whole time, it was a lot of fun. For dinner there were 13 young kids running around, so it was pretty chaotic, which is perfect for us. That way Madi just blends in, unlike church! She is at an age where she is absolutely non stop. She makes me tired just watching her. She is always on the go and hates to be restrained in any way possible. She is not scared of strangers and consistently goes up to random people and asks to be picked up. I don't know if I like that or not. Another funny thing she has been doing lately is going around and scaring people. David taught her how to growl when she was a monster for Halloween, and now she sneaks up to people and growls at them and then starts smiling or laughing. It is pretty funny! Here are some pictures of our Thanksgiving.
Feeding the pony with Dad.
Playing the blanket game.
Going down the big kid slide with Dad.
Enjoying Grandpa's swing in the barn.
I wanna play.
What mom, ANOTHER picture?
10 comments:
Staci she is getting so big. I remember when she was weeks old. Treasure her, they grow so fast!! Take Care!
Hey Staci- This is Jocelyn Rappleye... I worked with David and he gave me your blog address a little bit ago and I've been blog-stalking :). Your little girl is just too cute! Anyways- just wanted to say hi!
I was just thinking about you. I can leave a comment, since I have been on the road 4 weeks. She is a cutie, but I know better. I hope she isn't destroying the Christmas tree and Nativity set too bad.
Why do they have to grow up so fast? My how she has changed since you visited in July! Give her cheekies kisses for me.
We have the week between x-mas and new years off, so if you are up here and have some spare time give me a call. I know how busy it is when you are visiting, but it would be great to try and catch you! Miss you guys!
You guys are the cutest family! Love the new family photos too - that polka dot dress is to die for! She's gunna be a heart breaker! ps-missed you at the tanner christmas party. All the fun people are gone pretty much :(
David is awesome because he taught Maddie how to scare people! I bet it is funny to see this cute little girl growling. She must have had fun with all her cousins.
looks like fun--what a cute family you have --Merry Christmas
from aunt lynda and uncle Bryan
our blogspot is bryanlynda.blogspot.com if you ever wanna go there.. hugs
She's gotten so big just since the end of the summer! I love that she growls at people and then knows that it's funny... too cute! Glad you guys had a good Thanksgiving!
WOW!!! I can't believe how big she is!!! SHe is darling, glad you had a fun Thanksgiving!!!
She is such a cute little girl. I think she looks a lot like you.
Post a Comment