Tuesday, December 15, 2009

15 Months and the Bellagio

Madison went to her 15 month check up and also got the controversial H1N1 vaccination. I was unsure of getting it for her, but of course when I went to the doctor they persuaded me to get it for her, so I did. So far so good.... Due to the overly crowded office we had to wait over an hour to get in and I was getting restless myself so I let her run wild around the clinic. It was really funny to watch, she went into every room and checked out the situation, then on to the next. At 15 months she weighs 20 pounds 13 ounces (25%), is 30 1/4 inches tall (50%) and her head is 18 1/4 inches (50-75%).

Yesterday we got invited to go see the gardens and the fountains at the Bellagio. I am so mad I forgot the camera, the place was amazing. They had this botanical garden filled to the brim with fresh flowers and greenery. My favorite part were these 2 giant polar bears made entirely from 34,000 white carnations.
It was so much fun, and smelled wonderful! We showed Madi the fountains for the first time and she had a blast running away from us and dancing to the music. That is her new favorite game right now, getting us to chase her. She also loves to sit on our backs as we pretend to be a horses. We can't wait for Christmas this year!

2 comments:

jilljohnson said...

Oh the chacing game will not end anytime soon. Little A still runs away from me all the time.

Kolbi Young said...

I am laughing at her size - such a petite little girl. The reason I'm laughing is that Ryker is almost her size! We went in for his 6 month appt Monday and he weighs 18 lbs. 4 oz. Just a couple more pounds and he'll have Madi beat! He's growing at about a pound a month. No wonder we are going through clothes like crazy. I can't wash them quick enough before he grows out of them!

BTW - loved your Christmas card!