Tuesday, February 16, 2010

It's a BOY!!!

We went to my ultrasound on Friday and found out that we will be having a boy around July 13. We are really excited and can't wait to start buying blue. We are all girl around here, so it will be nice for David to even it out a little!

13 comments:

The Fleming Family said...

Congrats!!! That's awesome! I LOVE having both! They are SO different!
-Danielle

Jared and Chrissy said...

Congrats! I have liked having both. It is a little weird to have to go to both the girl and the boy clothes when shopping though!

heather {WhipperBerry} said...

Congrats!!

rachel and brady said...

Congratulations! You're lucky to get one of each!

Danielle said...

Congrats!!

Dyan said...

Congratulations! I forgot to text you back last week. Now the pressures off, you will have a boy and a girl.

Shannon said...

Awww! Congratulations! I didn't even know you were pregnant. Boys are so much fun!

Ashley Abbott said...

Boys are really so much fun! You will love it! Congratulations! I hope Madison is doing ok since her dog bite! I've been so paranoid ever since!

Marilene said...

how fun!!!

Kolbi Young said...

Yipee! We've got lots of blue to share :)

Janeen said...

cute blog! We're excited for you guys!

Lindy said...

Hey Congrats! i didn't even know you were pregnant...I'm playing catch up right now. Boys are so fun! Sorry to hear about Madison's awful experience...I'm so glad she's alright!

The Ericksons said...

Congratulations! It'll be so fun to have one of each.