Monday, March 8, 2010

18 Months and Nursery

On Wednesday Madison will be 18 months, which means she FINALLY gets to go to nursery. Her first official day was on Sunday and she had a blast. It was so weird to sit in Sunday School alone with David and actually have to listen! When I went to pick her up after Relief Society, she was happy as can be. Now I better enjoy this freedom because it will only last until July when the new baby comes. So past week I also celebrated my 26th birthday. David is working a lot right now so Madison and I spent most of the day shopping for a present (which I don't mind at all having to do)! David did surprise me with my favorite cake, a chocolate chocolate chip Nothing Bundt Cake. Unfortunately it was gone within 3 days and no I didn't have friends over to share it with me. My good friend Whitney also made me a mini cake which was SO cute. She has a lot more you can see on her blog on my list.

Right before her first day of nursery.


I took a picture of the baby cake next to a can of pop so you could see how mini it is. So cute!

This weekend we were out in our yard planting our garden, and sprucing up our lawn with fertilizer and other things. Madi was right in middle of it all entertaining herself with the water and helping dad whenever necessary!

8 comments:

Whitney said...

I forgot to tell you that she got playdoh ALL over herself in nursery, sorry! I did my best to scratch out as much as I could. Hopefully the rest comes out in the wash!

jilljohnson said...

I love the little cake. Happy late b-day. Nursery is so great! Congrats about having a little boy that will be so fun to have one of each. Boy are a blast they are crazy fun all the time!

Jamie Bills said...

Nursery is the best, isn't it? I am so glad Madison likes it. Happy late birthday.

Dyan said...

Madison is so cute and stylish! Good thing she likes nursery. It is so hard to go to church from the time they are 12-18 months because they are so wild.

Ashley Abbott said...

Hey a long time ago you talked about a book that helped you get your baby on a sleeping schedule. Do you remember what it was called?
I need help with Elli!

Heather and Dave said...

Enjoy the free hands - and the fact that she ENJOYS nursery. Molly starts to bawl as soon as the sacrament prayer ends and we bribe her with gum to go to nursery :) Congrats on the baby BOY! We're so excited for you guys! Call us if you're ever in town, we'd love to get together.

Denae said...

Congrats on having a boy! I am so jealous you got to see Garth!!!

Kolbi Young said...

Happy Birthday, Stac - sorry it is so late! Glad you had a good day, with lots of cake! I love those bundt cakes, too!

How are you feeling?