We are excited for this next week when Madi will find out if she is going to have a little brother or sister to boss around.
Sunday, February 7, 2010
New Haircut and No Stitches
Madi had a busy week last week, she got her stitches out and a new haircut all in one day. Her face is continuing to heal and we are happy with the progress. Getting the stitches out was a little traumatic for her but luckily we gave her a sucker right after and her tears were dried before she had the wrapper off. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
And a boss I'm sure she'll be. It comes with the big sister role - I know too well :) We got out my baby book to compare stats with Ryker last week and one of the things my mom wrote about was how bossy I was with my friends/sister. Oh, well.....
Can't wait to hear the good news! Madi looks adorable with the new haircut....!!!
I am so glad she is doing better! And congrats on the new baby!! When are you due?
-Danielle
I did not know that you were prego when are you due? You have to be right close to me. I love what a sucker can do for a little child. Sometime I wish they could take all my stress away. I love her hair cut. There is just not a whole lot you can do with little boys' hair.
She looks so much better! We didn't know you guys were having your second! Congrats!
congrats on the baby announcement, or maybe I just didn't know!! I hope Madison is feeling better too! She looks great!
She is looking so much better, yea! Congratulations on the news!
Such a sweet new do! I can't wait to hear if you're having a boy or girl.... how exciting!!!
Congrats on the new baby! Number 2 is fun, adds a whole new dynamic to the home. Sorry to hear about your daughter that's every parents worst nightmare, but she's young and looks like she's healing really well. Take care guys
Post a Comment