Happy Birthday Madi! I hope you had as much fun as we did celebrating!
Sunday, September 12, 2010
Madi is TWO
On Friday Madi turned the big T W O. David was still on paternity leave, so we celebrated all day! We started out with her favorite breakfast of pancakes and syrup. Then we rode bikes, jumped on the trampoline and went to the children's museum. Then we had a little party with a couple of friends. It was a really fun day for our whole family, I was exhausted at the end. She kept telling everyone that she wanted cake and a bike for her birthday. She got both, so I think it was a success. She had lots of people remember her on her day, she is a loved little girl. Recently Madi has been on a kick of asking what every ones name is and then she asks what their "doing." If we ask her someones name she will sometimes say "can't member" It's pretty cute. She is really good at communicating, she seriously amazes me with her vocabulary skills. She repeats everything we say, I overheard her talking to babies saying "what the heck" over and over. She is such a funny little girl, we love her to death! Here are some pictures from her birthday.




Happy Birthday Madi! I hope you had as much fun as we did celebrating!
Happy Birthday Madi! I hope you had as much fun as we did celebrating!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
What a cute girl you guys have! Hard to believe she is already 2!
I love the picture of her at breakfast. She could be a baby model :)
Wahoo, Madi Girl! Two already? Wish we could have joined you in celebrating!!
your kids are cute! happy birthday to her!
Happy Birthday, cute Madison!! That bike is awesome and she looks like she loves it.
Happy Birthday!!! What a cute girl, sounds like you had a fun day! I wish we lived closer, so we could play more!
Happy Birthday Madi! Her hair is getting so long, it is beautiful. Is she able to ride her tricycle?
Post a Comment