Tuesday, October 5, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Halloween

I love the holiday season, and especially having two kids to dress up for the occasion. We have been busy teaching Madi about trick or treating and enjoying the perfect weather! Madi rides her bike everyday, and Brock loves to sit in the Bjorn and watch his sister. Madison is overloading us with new phrases everyday. When David was putting her to bed the other night she kept jumping up and down and saying, "Madi not cooperating." What two year old says cooperating??? In the morning, the first thing she says is "where's Brockstar." And she goes to find him. Brockstar is just one of the many nicknames my little man has. He is starting to try his sit ups and also to roll over. He is such a happy baby, and he loves his sister. When we were jumping on the tramp the other night Madi was the only one jumping and I was holding Brock while he was laughing so hard at her. It was the first time I heard belly laughs from him and I loved it! Here is my attempt at getting a good pic of the kids in their matching pajamas. My favorite is the last one.



5 comments:

jilljohnson said...

cute PJs I love the holiday season too. It makes it so much for fun when you have kids that are excited too.

Ty and Mari said...

so cute! i love the pictures! I think it is a baby thing to laugh so hard at people jumping. I get the best laughs out of BRad when he watches the other kids jump up and down.

Kolbi Young said...

What is Madi going to be this year for Halloween? I love the skeleton jammas. I need to get some for Ryker :) Glad to hear that Madi is still keeping you all entertained....Cute, cute kids!

Dyan said...

Staci, your in a lot of trouble if your two year old is already saying that she is not going to cooperate. Ha ha!

KylaGroneman said...

Madi looks so cute in her pjs- Ens has the same ones in light pink! The brockstar looks awesome too! ;)