After Madi's big party, we took her in for her three-year check up. Her stats are as follows:
Weight: 29.6 pounds (25-50%)
Height: 36 1/4 inches (25-50%)
She had one shot that she winced at a little, but it didn't seem to hurt her too much. She is a good little girl, and lately I have been seeing glimpses of her maturing. She will help me a little more willingly and oftentimes will get things for Brock that she knows he likes. She is going to start preschool in October, and is so excited for it. We have lived in Las Vegas for 3 weeks shy of Madison's entire life. A lot has happened since she came to this earth, and we look forward to seeing her continue to grow. Here is a picture of the kids and David at the UNLV vs. SUU football game. It was a lot of fun!
3 comments:
so cute Stac!! I was just thinking how much fun it was when you guys came to visit...I wish you could come back!! Madi is so cute...with her little personality. Hawaii is coming quick! CAN'T wait for it!
Cute picture!!! I love the face paint!!!! What a cute little family you have:)
So which team did you cheer for? I see Brock can't decide ;) Glad you were able to go to that game - great game for SUU fans...not that I follow football or anything - ha!
I think Madi and Ryker are about the exact same size. I'm struggling buying fall clothes because it seems he's in between sizes. His 3T shirts from summer are now too small, but 4T drowns him....hmmmmm.....Wish we could shop together - oh the fun (and $$$ spent) we'd have!
Post a Comment